Wipro is looking for System Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN, Security App etc. over remote support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customers’ emails in a timely manner
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources and offering solutions to customers
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and domains that can best support the user
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Create SOPs for new issues and resolutions given
- Complete call logs and reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to empathize, pacify and handle irate customers with exceptional communication skills
- Technical knowledge in troubleshooting base operating system issues and eager to learn new technologies
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type: In Office
Job Timing: Full Time
Founder M.H. Hasham Premji
Founded29 December, 1945
Key People Rishad A Premji (Chairman), Thierry Delaporte (CEO) & Bhanumurthy B.M. (COO)
Headquarter Bengaluru, Karnataka
Revenue: INR 622,425 Million
Profits: INR 139,007 Million
Culture and Values
The Spirit of Wipro is the core of Wipro, their Values, about who they are and their character.
- Be passionate about the client’s success.
- Be global and responsible.
- Treat each person with respect.
- Unyielding integrity in everything we do.
Read more about Wipro Technologies
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation and leading global information technology, business process services, and consulting company. The IT giant harnesses the power of innovation-led-strategy, computing, robotics, hyper-automation, analytics, cloud and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company well known globally for its comprehensive portfolio of strategy, services, good corporate citizenship, and a strong commitment to sustainability, Wipro has over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. With the help of all its employees, the firm discovers ideas and connect the dots to build a better & bold new future.
Wipro is one of the leading providers of IT services globally. It combines the business knowledge and industry expertise of their domain specialists and the technical knowledge and implementation skills of a delivery team leveraging their products, platforms, partnerships, and solutions in their development centers located around the world.
IT Products: The key components of the hardware industry are servers, desktops, notebooks and tablet computers, storage devices, peripherals, printers, and networking equipment. According to the NASSCOM Report, the hardware segment of the IT-Business Process Management exports from India is estimated to be $15 billion in the fiscal year 2018. The emergence of cloud computing technologies is negatively affecting demand for IT products such as servers.
IT Services: Fast-evolving technology landscapes, dynamic economic environments and the emergence of digital business has created a need for enterprises to look for a partner to advise, design and execute their technology transformation and support programs. Large multinational enterprises are engaging global IT Services companies who can deliver high-quality service on a global scale and at competitive costs.
- Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence- In today’s digital world, data, analytics, and AI play a key role in transforming native business operations, creating new business models and unleashing process improvements. Wipro’s data, analytics, and AI services enable organisations to deliver value across the customer’s journey by empowering users with more agile and intuitive processes.
- Applications- Wipro’s Application Services works at the intersection of cloud, mobility, and analytics to create simple, effective and future-ready digital solutions. Their 80+ industry solutions and IPs, strategic relationships with technology vendors and indisputable global experience let them do what is best for their clients, to firmly plant client’s business into the future.
- Consulting- New technologies and business models are driving companies to transform at lightning speed for a digital, customer-first world. Wipro’s consulting practice helps business leaders respond to their customer’s needs by driving digital-first transformation: from operations to technologies to people.
- Digital Operations and Platforms- Wipro’s Digital Operations and Platforms (DO&P) is a leader in providing next-generation technology to global enterprises. They combine core business knowledge with leading technologies such as digital, robotics process automation, cognitive technologies, and analytics to offer powerful business intelligence that helps in improving business visibility, allowing business leaders to respond quickly to evolving market needs. Their technology and wide delivery footprint have created billions of dollars in value for clients globally and has been widely recognized by industry experts and analysts.
- Product Engineering- Wipro’s Product Engineering Service (PES) facilitates revolutionary products and engineering transformation across industries. They bring skilled professionals and combine them with their innovation labs and a sharp focus on Digital Transformation to deliver end-to-end engineering R&D. PES has developed smarter products for global clients over the years, from the design board to the shop floor and out to the market. Their ability to leverage new age technologies such as IoT, Cloud, 3D Printing, Virtualization, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) has a deep impact on the way enterprises do business in an ever-changing world.
- Cloud and Infrastructure Services- Wipro’s depth and breadth in IT Infrastructure and Cloud technologies make us the preferred partner in many of their client’s digital transformation. Their investment in technologies & tools, a comprehensive partner ecosystem, skills in emerging technologies like software-defined things, opensource, DevOps, IoT, etc. ensures that they are a one-stop shop for all Cloud and IT infrastructure needs. Wipro’s Cloud and infrastructure services take operational efficiency to a new level though HOLMES™, their cognitive automation platform.
- Big Data
- Cloud Services
- Cyber Security and Enterprise Risks
- Enterprise Ops Transformation
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Open Source
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Software Define Everything
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Engineering & Construction
- Medical Devices
- Natural Resources
- New Age Markets
- New Age, Media & Education
- Network Equipment Providers
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Platforms & Software Products
- Industrial & Process Manufacturing
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
- Securities & Capital Markets
- Travel & Transportation
Wipro has many subsidiaries, few are mentioned below:
- Yardley of London
- Wipro Digital
- Wipro Infotech
- Wipro do Brasil Serviços de Tecnologia S.A.
- HealthPlan Holdings, Inc.
- Wipro Enterprises Limited
- Opus Capital Markets Consultants, LLC
- mPower Software Services, LLC
- Wipro Technologies SRL
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- On June 13, 2019, Wipro Limited announced that it will acquire International TechneGroup Incorporated (ITI), a global digital engineering and manufacturing solutions company. ITI is a world leader in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) interoperability software services. ITI’s offerings and solutions will be consolidated as a part of Wipro’s Industrial & Engineering Services business and will function as a wholly-owned US subsidiary of the company.
- Alight (on Feb 27, 2019) to acquire Workday and Cornerstone OnDemand Businesses from Wipro- Wipro Limited, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, and Alight Solutions, a leader in technology-enabled health, wealth and Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, have agreed to expand their relationship by signing an agreement to divest Wipro’s Workday and Cornerstone OnDemand business to Alight.
News and Facts:
- The name Wipro was adopted in the year 1977, prior to this it was known as Western India Products Limited.
- Wipro Limited has been recognised with the ‘2018 Citrix Cloud Partner of the Year’ award for India and the Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) region. Wipro received the award for its exemplary contribution towards enabling customers to determine their cloud journey in the area of the digital workspace.
- Wipro Gallagher Solutions (WGS), a Wipro Limited company and a leading provider of loan origination software solutions, announced that its NetOxygen LOS has been named a winner of HousingWire’s sixth annual HW Tech100 awards. This award recognizes the most innovative technology companies in the U.S. housing economy, across the real estate and mortgage industries.
- Wipro Limited announced the availability of it’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Wipro’s AI-enabled and on-demand solutions on Amazon Web Services will govern its critical supply chain processes and conduct enhanced operational productivity, efficiency, and superior customer experience for clients.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
Wipro thinks it’s critical for a business to engage with the social and ecological challenges that face humanity in a deep and meaningful manner with long-term commitment; for that is the only way for real change to happen. The company engages with communities on issues that matter to them most. Wipro’s social initiatives center on the following dimensions. The programs on ecology are covered in the ‘Natural Capital’ section.
- Education- Engaging in deep and meaningful systemic work in the area of school and college education
• School Education in India – WAITS
• School Education outside India – USSEF
• Sustainability Education – Wipro earthian
• Engineering Education – WASE, WiSTA
- Community Care- Engaging with the proximate communities in areas of primary health-care, education, ecology, and disaster rehabilitation
• Primary Health care
• Education for underprivileged
• Children with disability
• Disaster Rehabilitation
- Ecology- Addressing environmental issues like energy, water, solid, waste and biodiversity
• Energy & Carbon
Wipro is hiring,
Wipro is hiring for system engineer,
Wipro is hiring for associate,
Wipro is hiring for telugu voice process,
Is wipro hiring now,
Wipro hiring 2022,
Wipro hiring process,
Wipro hiring freshers 2022,
Wipro hiring process for experienced,
Wipro is hiring freshers,
System engineer salary in wipro,