Accenture Hiring for Procurement Operations New Associate-IT Help Desk: Apply Today!
Accenture is a global professional services company with over 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries. The company provides a wide range of services, including consulting, technology, and outsourcing. Accenture is known for its innovative approach to business and its commitment to helping clients achieve their goals.
One of Accenture’s key strengths is its ability to help clients transform their businesses. The company has a deep understanding of the latest technologies and trends, and it uses this knowledge to help clients improve their operations and performance. Accenture has also developed a number of proprietary tools and methodologies that help clients accelerate their transformation efforts.
In addition to its consulting services, Accenture also provides a wide range of technology solutions. The company has a strong track record of developing and delivering innovative solutions that meet the needs of its clients. Accenture also has a deep understanding of the latest cloud computing, mobile, and analytics technologies.
Accenture’s outsourcing services are also highly regarded. The company has a large and experienced team of professionals who can provide a wide range of services, including IT infrastructure management, application development and maintenance, and business process outsourcing. Accenture’s outsourcing services are designed to help clients reduce costs, improve efficiency, and focus on their core business activities.
Accenture is a leading provider of professional services to the global business community. The company’s innovative approach to business and its commitment to helping clients achieve their goals has made it a trusted partner for many of the world’s largest organizations.
Here are some of the key keywords in this paragraph:
- Global professional services company
- Cloud computing
- Cost reduction
- Core business activities
- Global business community
- Trusted partner
Accenture IT Help Desk – Service Desk Non-Voice Support
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our IT Help Desk – Service Desk Non-Voice Support team in Hyderabad.
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers’ query, handling escalations and complaints of dissatisfied customers & giving the best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLAs. You will be working as a part of the IT Help Desk team assisting in application-related technical issues. You will be responding to the incidents/issues reported by customers predominantly through Voice Interaction and through email, web tickets & remote support. This role is aligned with our Service Desk Non-Voice Support team which is responsible for recording, diagnosing, troubleshooting, resolving, or assigning incidents and service requests based on a defined scope of support. The team manages unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for non-voice interactions like email, web, and chat.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
• In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
• The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Handling customer queries and resolving issues
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Meeting deadlines
- Analyzing data and identifying trends
- Any graduation
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work with a global team of experts
- Chance to make a real impact on our clients’ businesses
- Opportunities for professional development
If you are a talented and motivated individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please visit our website and submit your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
You May Also Apply