Deloitte hiring 2022|Deloitte off-campus drive 2022|Analyst
Analyst – Asset Publishing and Content Quality – CoRe Knowledge and Research Services Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
CoRe Knowledge and Research Services sits inside Deloitte’s global shared services organization and serves Deloitte’s 10 largest member firms worldwide. Knowledge Services professionals focus on a range of services that include managing intellectual property, curating project experiences and insights, capturing and connecting expertise, sustaining networks within and across teams, and enabling the advantage of third-party content. The KX Asset Publishing and Content Quality Content Services team is looking for highly motivated individuals in the field of publishing, who are adept at interacting with professionals across levels and across the globe, to provide high quality content to the Deloitte member firms win new business. Do you have an eye for detail and a flair for English language? Do you like working with people associated with an organization that enables flow of knowledge and expertise to our client service professionals around the globe? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you. Job responsibilities include the following:
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by publishing firm projects’ summaries to the global knowledge management portal. The project summaries detail the work done for the client, including what was delivered, how it was delivered, and the impact on the client’s business.
- Support targeted content acquisition efforts, to summarize project summary from proposal documents, by engaging with global Deloitte practitioners across levels
- Publish high-quality project write-up and targeted content, including thought leadership and client engagement material, to global knowledge management portal as per publishing guidelines
- Organize and tag content to facilitate effective search retrieval within the knowledge management portal
- Redact/Cleanse/Sanitize content based on client confidentiality agreement and intellectual property restrictions before publishing to the global knowledge management portal
- Meet processing and quality benchmarks along with expected turnaround time
- Provide team leadership with reports on quality data for greater efficiency
- Search the database to ensure submitted content is not a duplicate of materials already published in the portal.
- Ideate and create projects that can help automate the processes within the team
Qualifications/ skills required
- MBA or Post Graduate in English, Economics, Literature, Library Sciences with 0 – 2 year of experience
- Familiarity/Proficiency with MS Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and use new processes and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good comprehension skills and attention to detail
- Experience with content writing will be an advantage
- Ability to work across cultures and in a virtual environment
- Familiarity with professional services environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and multitask on work assignments
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency and deliver under tight deadlines
- Effective problem-solving skills and can drive initiatives
- Positive attitude and presence, ability to interact with senior professionals and deal with conflict in a mature and professional manner
- Adapt communication style with ease when working with team members, clients, and stakeholders across different levels
Work location: Hyderabad/Bengaluru
Shift timings: 11 AM to 8 PM
The team The Asset Publishing and Content Quality team works closely with global Deloitte practitioners to acquire and publish content to the global knowledge management portal. It includes project summaries, sales material, and client engagement deliverables, among other content. This content is intended to help Deloitte practitioners find relevant content just in time to win new projects and deliver quicker and quality deliverables to their clients.
How you will grow
At Deloitte, we have invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources, including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
deloitte recruitment 2022 for analyst,
deloitte 2022 hiring india,
deloitte jobs for fresher,
deloitte official website,
deloitte careers india,
deloitte off campus hiring 2022,
deloitte 2022 hiring india,
deloitte hiring freeze 2022,
deloitte virtual hiring event 2022,
deloitte mba hiring 2022,
deloitte bsc hiring 2022,
“how long does deloitte recruitment process take
“is deloitte hiring”
“is it hard to get a job at deloitte”
“does deloitte hire freshers”
“deloitte fresher hiring 2022”
“deloitte hiring process 2022”
“how much does it cost to hire deloitte”