- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post graduation(if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
- TCS NQT will be an integrated test consisting of two sections: Foundation and Advanced.
- All candidates will be required to appear for both the sections of the TCS NQT, in order to be eligible for the interviews.
- Based on the test performance, candidates will be shortlisted for either Digital or Ninja interviews.
- TCS NQT for this year can be taken In-Centre or Remote. Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done.
Sections Duration (in mins) Part A – Foundation Section Traits 1 Numerical Ability 25 Verbal Ability 25 Reasoning Ability 25 Part B – Advanced Section Advanced Quantitative Ability 20 Advanced Reasoning Ability 15 Advanced Coding 55 Total Duration 166
Exclusively designed to hone your skills and help you achieve your career aspirations, TCS Launchpad is here to help you get TCS NQT ready.
Click here to know more about TCS Launchpad!
Q1: Which year of passing (YoP) is being considered for the TCS Campus Hiring Process through the TCS NQT?
A1: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
Q2: When is the last date to register?
A2: The last date to register is Friday, 22nd July, 2022.
Q3: When is the test scheduled?
A3: The test is scheduled from Monday, 15th August, 2022 onwards.
Q4: What is the Integrated Test Pattern?
A4:The Integrated test Pattern of TCS NQT allows students the opportunity to participate in one single test and based on their test performance, they would either be shortlisted for a Ninja or Digital interview.
Q5: Do I need to create my profile under ‘BPS’ or ‘IT’?
A5: You are requested to create your profile under ‘IT’.
Q6: What would be the mode of the test?
A6: You may choose either remote online assessment or in-center test. When you click on “Apply For Drive” in the application form, you would be able to choose your preferred test center in case you opt for an in-center test. Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done.
Q7: My account is locked. How can I unlock it?
A7: Request you to log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
1. Click the “Unlock Account & Reset Password” link on the Login screen. You will receive an auto-generated email for resetting the password after 15 minutes.
2. Please do not click on the link repeatedly as every time you click on the link, it will take another 15 minutes to generate the new password before it is sent to your registered email address.
3. Request you to use a Desktop / Laptop. Please clear the cache, history and cookies and use the latest version of Google Chrome / Edge.
Q8: Is ‘Apply For Drive’ mandatory?
A8: Yes, it is mandatory. If you do not click on ‘Apply For Drive’, you will not be considered for TCS Campus Hiring Process through the TCS NQT.
Q9: I am not getting the ‘Apply for Drive’ option, what should I do?
A9: The ‘Apply For Drive’ option will be enabled only for eligible candidates from the batch of 2023, with highest qualification as Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.).
Q10: I have applied for the drive but have not got a confirmation e-mail, what should I do?
A10: Post applying for the drive, the status will reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’ in your ‘Track My Application’. You will not get an acknowledgment mail or confirmation mail about the same.
Q11: My college has CGPA grading system. However, in my application form, there is only one option to update my marks. What should I do?
A11: Please convert CGPA into percentage, fill in the application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive’.
Example: To understand the calculation of percentage in a better way, let us take an example, a candidate has secured 7.2 CGPA
Overall Percentage of Marks = 10 x CGPA | Overall Percentage of Marks = 7.2*10 | Ans. 72%
Q12: What if I already have a CT / DT reference number? Do I need to register again?
A12: No, you do not need to register again as long as your details such as, your highest qualification and year of passing are mentioned correctly. If not, proceed to make the required changes in the form before you ‘Apply for Drive’.
Q13: I have forgotten my CT / DT Reference ID. Where do I get it?
A13: You would have got an email from firstname.lastname@example.org upon successful registration. The Reference ID would be mentioned in the same. For further queries, you can write to email@example.com.
Q14: Can I make changes to my profile as I have made some mistakes?
A14: Yes, but the changes are restricted to certain fields only. Hence, we request you to fill the application form carefully.
Q15: Can I change my photo in the application form?
A15: Yes, you can change your photograph before you apply for drive. Request you to carefully follow the instructions while uploading your photograph. Ensure that your recent photograph is being uploaded in system.
Q16: I have incorrectly created my profile under ‘BPS’. What should I do now?
A16: If you have incorrectly created your profile under BPS, you will need to create your profile under ‘IT’ once again using your own alternate Email ID. If you want to get your BPS profile deleted, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q17: I already have my CT / DT number. I need to update my marks / CGPA in my application form. How can I do so?
A17: You can edit the details by clicking ‘Edit Application Form’ and updating the required details. You can make changes before you apply for the drive.
Q18: I am not able to edit the Full-time / Part-time course in my Application Form. What should I do?
A18: If you are not able to edit the Full-time / Part-time course in the Application Form, you have to send a mail to email@example.com for deletion of your profile, post which you can create a new profile with the same Email ID.
Q19: I have created 2 profiles. What should I do now?
A19: Only 1 profile is permitted per candidate. Duplicate profile creation will lead to disqualification of the candidate from TCS Campus Hiring Process. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for the deletion of your duplicate profile.
Q20: How will I know about my test schedule / test related information?
A20: Information related to test will be communicated by our test partner – TCS iON (email ID – email@example.com).
Q21: How will we get the results of the test?
A21: Shortlisted students will receive further communication on the next steps on their registered email IDs from TCS Regional Talent Acquisition Team.
Q22: What documents are required for the TCS selection process?
A22: You must have all your X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG and PG (if applicable) academic marksheets, semester and degree certificates. Original documents will be verified at the time of interview as well as joining.
Q23: What documents are required if I have work experience?
A23: If you are a candidate with work experience, you have to provide experience related documents from all the previous organization/s such as Experience Letter or Release Letter or documents wherein date of joining (DOJ) and date of release are clearly mentioned.
Q24: Whom do I contact for any assistance?
A24: For any assistance, please reach out to TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Helpline No – 18002093111
tcs recruitment 2022 for freshers last date,
tcs recruitment 2022 for freshers,.
tcs recruitment 2022,
tcs careers for freshers,
tcs recruitment 2022 for freshers,
tcs careers login,