Deloitte is Hiring for Business Technology Analyst – SQL Production Support
Deloitte is Hiring for Business Technology Analyst – SQL Production Support
Business Technology Analyst– Global Employer Services Technology Center – SQL Production Support
Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited (“Deloitte Tax in India”) commenced operations in June 2004. Since then, nearly all of the Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte Tax”) U.S. service lines and regions have obtained support services through Deloitte Tax in India.
We provide support through the tax transformation taking place in the marketplace. We offer a broad range of fully integrated tax services by combining technology and tax technical resources to uncover insights and smarter solutions for navigating an increasingly complex global environment.
We provide opportunities to transform tax operations using contemporary technologies in the market. Individuals work to transform their current state of tax to the next generation of tax functions. Are you ready to take the next step in your career to find new methods and processes to assist clients in improving their tax operations using new technologies? If the answer is “Yes,” come join Global Employer Services Technology Center (GESTC)
You May Also Like
This is an entry level position and you will be responsible for working to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to our application(s).
This position requires supporting application users both from a technical and functional perspective. You will troubleshoot and resolve complex issues related to Global mobility tools by liaising with various stakeholders. The successful candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, the ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment. This position requires significant customer contact and you must possess excellent communication, consulting, and probing skills to effectively manage client expectations. Applicants should be able to function in a close team environment and communicate within the team.
Our applications are used by Deloitte’s Global Employer Services member firms and clients so the successful candidate should have strong client service and communication skills as well as the ability to deliver projects on time in a dynamic team environment. The candidate will receive training on the application(s) and all tools needed to support the application(s).
Key job responsibilities:
- Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all compensation tools
- Liaison between business and technology with an understanding of the full life cycle of system development with AGILE methodologies.
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating them into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Ensure business requirements and functional specifications are resolved and fulfilled
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner
- Perform unit and system-level testing on applications
- Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
- Evaluate the problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions
- Work with business owners to identify information needs and develop SSRS reports
Key skills desired
- 0 to 2 years of problem-solving and solid analytical skills
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong focus on self-review and providing high-quality deliverables
- Good personal organizational skills and flexible enough to change direction pursuant to business demands
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
- High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time
- Ability to integrate rapidly with the existing team, including with individuals from diverse backgrounds, and in a virtual setting
- Capable of handling high work pressure during peak months
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; confident in dealing with all levels of clients, both internally and externally; fluent in English
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Languages: Must have – SQL, good to have – PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Microsoft reporting technologies, i.e., SSRS, and good to have basic knowledge on VB scripting
College coursework: BE/BTech
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India.
Deloitte supports your progression through a well-defined career path by providing challenging assignments, mentoring, and targeted trainings. Recent post graduates begin as a consultant. The career path from there is to senior consultant, then manager, senior manager and onto a path to director or partner or principal.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Deloitte recruitment 2022 for analysts,
Deloitte 2022 hiring India,
Deloitte jobs for fresher,
Deloitte official website,
Deloitte careers India,