Amazon is Hiring |Any Passed outs | Freshers & Experienced | No Fee| Hiring Officially
As a Programmer Analyst Intern at Amazon, you will work on large-scale and highly available applications or tools. You will work with business and operations teams directly to enable new programs and expansion through your unique technology solutions and software programming skills. You will develop, perform service level integrations, support architectural migrations, and troubleshoot, evaluate, and modify internal tools and service level applications. Alongside, you will identify bottlenecks in the current processes and automate manual configuration tasks. Each Programmer Analyst Intern will have an assigned technical mentor to help with onboarding, as well as 1:1 guidance from their manager, and will work closely with other engineers.
As a Programmer Analyst Intern, you will:
· Work with your manager and team to create milestones and deliverables.
· Participate in daily scrums and reviews with development teams.
· Support in platform migrations and configuration, modify internal tools or service level applications and debug or troubleshoot system problems.
· Write code and unit tests and integrate code with other software components.
· Act as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies.
· Utilize Amazon engineering tools, processes, and technologies including AWS S3, DynamoDB, EC2, etc.
Job Location: Hyderabad, TS, and Bangalore, KA
· Currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving, and Coding.
· Experience building software applications through internships, course projects, hackathons, or personal projects.
· Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
· Proficient in at least one programming language Java (preferred), C++, or C# (or) scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
· Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application-level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
· Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
· Exposure to any of the following concepts: Web Services and other Web Technologies, schedulers, workflows, state machines, multi-threading and networking protocols.
· Exposure to AWS technologies such as AWS S3, DynamoDB etc.
· Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
· Ability to take initiative and produce results.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
amazon hiring las vegas,
amazon jobs near me hiring now,
jobs hiring immediately near me,
amazon hiring near varanasi uttar pradesh,
amazon hiring near shivpur varanasi uttar pradesh,
amazon jobs for freshers,
www amazon jobs work from home india,
amazon hiring near me,
amazon jobs india,
amazon jobs work from home,
amazon hiring freshers 0 4 years,
“amazon jobs for freshers”
“amazon hiring near me”
“amazon jobs work from home”
“www.amazon.jobs work from home india”
“amazon jobs india”
“amazon hiring freshers (0-4 years)”
“amazon hiring event”
“amazon hiring process”
“amazon hiring work from home”
“amazon hiring nyc”
“amazon hiring age”
“amazon hiring houston”
“amazon hiring brampton”
“amazon hiring bonus”
“amazon hiring chicago”
“virtual amazon hiring”
“virtual assistant amazon hiring”
“amazon high volume hiring”
“amazon virtual hiring”
“amazon jobs hiring near me”
“amazon jobs near me hiring now”
“amazon job hiring”
“amazon warehouse hiring”
“amazon canada hiring”
“amazon virtual assistant hiring”
“amazon fresh hiring”
“amazon work from home hiring process”