Amazon is Hiring Software Development Engineer II |Any Passed outs | Freshers & Experienced | No Fee| Hiring Officially
Hello and welcome, friends in this blog, I suggest you do the best job in amazon company.
Software Development Engineer II
Hiring Unit: Intelligent Cloud Hosting (ICON)
The Intelligent Cloud Hosting (ICON) in Intelligent Cloud Control (ICC) organization has exciting jobs in Hyderabad. ICON is focused on automating the building monitoring and management of cloud infrastructure to allow Amazon business to launch customer-focused innovations using the latest AWS advancements to deploy micro-services to meet their business needs instantly. We are using machine learning and neuronal computation to develop self-learning, self-driving systems that scale and secure the connection of hundreds of thousands of services to the Internet with optimum performance, latency, and cost-efficiency levels, with availability targets above five nines. We are building the Cloud intelligence that will enable Amazon to continue to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
What does it take to succeed in this role? You need to be creative, responsible, and able to dig deep into AWS’s emerging technologies. You will think about business opportunities, operational issues, architectural improvements, and the customer perspective in the source of a single conversation. You have a deep mastery of programming languages, distributed system design, and performance.
As a software development engineer on this team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap, and development of efficiency and resiliency-related services and tools.
- Work with the team to help drive business decisions.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to drive services optimizations, cost, and security.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all of the team deliverables.
- Write high quality distributed system software.
- Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are constantly working on the most essential stuff.
You may also like
Toshiba Hiring https://thecareerjob.com/2022/05/21/toshiba-hiring-for-trainee-engineer-salary-6-5-to-7-lpa-2022-batch/
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 1+ years of Experience contributing to new and current systems’ architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling).
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
· Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
· Experience with a variety of modern programming languages (Java, C/C++) and open-source technologies (Linux, Spring)
· 4 to 6 years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation must involve: designing and developing large-scale, distributed software applications, tools, systems, and services using Java, C#, or C++, and Object-Oriented Design.
· Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
· A passion towards problem-solving
· Strong decision-making ability
· Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to detail. professional Experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
· Track record for being detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for complete software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing, and operations
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior software engineers in all aspects of their engineering skill-sets
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong understanding of modern database technology, Experience with AWS database products such as DynamoDB
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Amazon.com is a vast Internet-based enterprise that sells books, music, movies, housewares, electronics, toys, and many other goods, either directly or as the middleman between other retailers and Amazon.com’s millions of customers. Its Web services business includes renting data storage and computing resources, so-called “cloud computing,” over the Internet. Its considerable online presence is such that, in 2012, 1 percent of all Internet traffic in North America traveled in and out of Amazon.com data centres.